- Transpiration Excessive Of Armpits
- The Transpiration Excessive Of Armpits (Excessive Sweating Or Hyperhidrosis) Treatment In Switzerland
- Why Do You Need a Professional Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Switzerland?
- Treatment of Hyperhidrosis under the Armpits
- Start Your Excessive Sweating in Switzerland Today
The Transpiration Excessive of Armpits (Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis) Treatment in Switzerland
The excessive production of sweat from the area of armpits causes major discomfort and very often leads to psychological and social impact on the person, and can represent a real socio-professional issue.
The causes of transpiration excessive or hyperhidrosis may be various. It can be a sign of a serious medical condition, such as thyroid issues, diabetes or infection. Excessive transpiration may also be common among people with excessive weight. However, generally excessive sweating is harmless and can be treated by various methods.
These symptoms of excessive transpiration can be controlled by following methods:
- Antiperspirants, such as special sprays, lotions, roll-ons etc.
- Lontophoresis, which is performed by applying low-level electrical impulses that help to temporarily weaken the sweat glands.
- Medications, specially prescribed by doctors.
- Surgery, by cutting the nerve in the chest that produces excessive transpiration, and
- Botulinum toxin injections that again temporarily block the nerves, responsible for excessive transpiration.
Why Do You Need a Professional Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Switzerland?
Hyperhidrosis has been treated for 10 years by botulinum toxin. This treatment has been approved by the Swiss health services. Botulinum toxin reversibly inhibits the secretion of the sweat glands responsible for sweat production. Botox is indicated for the patients when the usage of antiperspirants or other methods does not bring any relief of the symptoms of excessive transpiration.
Treatment of Hyperhidrosis under the Armpits
From 10 to 15 micro-injections of botulinum toxin just below the surface of the skin are performed in each armpit. The treatment is painless and can be repeated indefinitely without any risk. The treatment is perfectly systematized, the efficiency is almost constant with the reduction of the perspiration and the odor beginning from the 3rd day of treatment, the duration of which forms from 8 to 12 months. The effectiveness of these treatments is shown in an 82-87 % decrease of excessive transpiration.
Start Your Excessive Sweating Treatment in Switzerland Today
Make an appointment with the SkinBeauty skin care specialist today, and we’ll recommend you a perfectly matching treatment program depending on your body and skin characteristics.